Property management expertise for developers in central London, Kent and Sussex.
We provide advice regarding effective estate management, service charge structure and costings. We look forward to hearing from you. We can arrange an onsite consultation anywhere in London
We support developers by liaising with your sales and marketing teams. As the units start to sell, we will be available to leaseholders directly to answer their queries relating to the management of the estate. Our early involvement will aid a smooth transition into our full property management service.
We provide the following support at no cost to developers:
- We can assist at any stage of the development process by providing expert advice and guidance.
- Our in-house legal consultant can review the draft leases to identify amendments specific to the development.
- We add value by ensuring future leaseholders have a clear understanding of the services available on the development, and of the annual service charge budget.
- We will liaise with leaseholders to answer any queries, taking this burden away from the developer long before the last unit is sold.
There are many features of our management service which appeal to potential apartment buyers:
- We are a local property management company which is regulated by ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents) and accredited with ARMA-Q.
- We use trade contractors who are based locally to the development.
- We work closely with the contractors to ensure a high quality of work is carried out.
- We have regular meetings with leaseholders/residents to discuss the service charge budget and our maintenance plans. Developments run smoothly where leaseholders are consulted and given the chance to input into the management of the property.
- Leaseholders can view their estate documentation and service charge accounts online at all times through our secure web portal.
- We provide an emergency 24 hour call out service, 365 days of the year.
Begin your search for a new managing agent with us!
Call or send us an email today. Find out how our 5 star customer service has helped thousands of residents.
Examples of Managed Schemes