Share this page with others×
Pembroke Property Management strives to provide a high quality standard of service to all our clients. Should you ever feel dissatisfied with our service, we want you to tell us about it. Our aim is to deal with any concerns fairly and quickly and we hope that our complaints procedure will resolve any such issues.
1. Any complaints should, in the first instance, be directed to your Property Manager. Please put your complaint in writing addressed to your Property Manager. If the complaint relates to a staff member, the complaint should be directed to the Legal & Compliance Director in the first instance.
2. Complaints made in writing will be acknowledged within 3 working days and we will promptly undertake a full investigation.
3. We will endeavour to send you a full written outcome within 15 working days. If longer is needed, you will informed in writing, with an explanation, and given an indication of timescale.
4. If you are not satisfied with the full written outcome response from your Property Manager, you can write to the Legal & Compliance Director. They will review the complaint and respond to you with a statement of the final findings of the matter.
5. If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or if more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can take the matter up with the Property Ombudsman. The Ombudsman will request that you have exhausted the internal complaints procedure before contacting them.
6. If you have raised a complaint with The Property Ombudsman they will write to us
requesting our version of the events. A case officer will then undertake a formal review of your complaint largely based on the documents from both sides.