Latest News / Information
Urgent (to be resolved ASAP)
- 07/08 Steps by Kingfisher have been temporarily re-bedded. PM are currently sourcing quotes for the groundwork across the Village
- 08/06 Upgrade to communal cabinet completed. The master satellite dish is to be upgraded shortly
- 25/05 TV communal cabinets upgraded
- 18/05 TV Signal was lost but faulty multi switch has been replaced to restore TV signal throughout the village
High Priority (to be resolved within 2 weeks
- 29/08 CPM have been provided with approval to proceed with the car park enforcement around Brooklands Car Park that serves 40 – 50 Evens and 28 – 38 Evens and their respective spaces. Permits will be sent within the two weeks to those leaseholders affected to correspond with their allocated bays. Signs will be installed shortly.
- 29/08 Overhanging bush into the car parking spaces behind 16 Middle Village to be trimmed back to allow vehicles to park with adequate space.
- 28/08 KPS are currently working their way through the Village tackling all overgrown areas. Update to follow.
- 28/08 Jet washing of the strip outside the shop including all benches along with 3 x stairs in phase 3 will be undertaken by week-ending 7th September 2018.
- 07/08 landslip at 43 – 53 Highbank is being investigate by GDS Surveyors
- 01/08 1 – 9 Odds Brooklands door entry will be upgrade due to the current version being obsolete.
- 11/06 Hedge trimming has started throughout the village. The gardeners have started with Phase 1, to be completed this week. They will move on to Phase 2 and then Phase 3 with a completion date of 29th June.
- 01/06 Stairs leading from the car park by shops to Wickens Court have been swept and cleared.
- 25/05 Reduction of hedge on Parkfield Way
- 18/05 Landslip by 43 – 50 Highbank Car Park has been netted and cordoned off whilst we await a loss adjuster to attend site to assess the damage
- 01/05 Bollard installed outside Cherry Place
- 01/05 Lights restored to working order in Highbank Car Park
Medium Priority (to be resolved within 1 month)
- 01/06 Hedges have been trimmed to the rear wall of the blocks.
- 25/05 New plants on Cattswood Lane planted
- 25/03 Mow path from car park in Phase 3
- 18/05 Hedge adjacent to Whitebeam Mews has been trimmed
- 18/05 89 – 95 Highbank gutters have been cleared
- 01/05 Clean stones at entrance to village
Low Priority (to be resolved within 6 months)
- 18/05 Due to the weather and growing conditions, the lawns are being mowed weekly where needed.
- 18/05 The gardeners have been instructed to weed spray all pathways and lawn areas